At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
Social Media/Digital Marketer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our presence on all social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and developing original, engaging and innovative content for all social media channels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- 2 years proven working experience in Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Ability to design and create visual content.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and be able to measure and understand both social and Google Analytics metrics and how the social performance fits against the business strategy and goals.
- Deep understanding of how social media works and considerable experience of working with the following platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The ability to work with tight and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of your work.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 1, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.