Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Service Delivery Supervisor
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information and as well provide necessary support to the sales team.
- Supervise and coordinate the Service Delivery Team by managing and monitoring. Schedules, supervising and filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and provide necessary support to the field sales team.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years cognate experience in IT or Telecom Sector is mandatory.
- Certification in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing will be an asset.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Service Delivery Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.