Core Group is a twenty-year old membership organization that works to improve and expand community health practices for under served population. ORE Group’s vision is a world of healthy communities where everyone can attain health and well-being. We work towards this vision by bringing together our 70+ member and associate organizations and network of partners to improve and expand community health practices for underserved populations, especially women and children, through collaborative action and learning.
Service Centre Consultant
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering
- To perform CPU(Mac) and iOS diagnostics and repairs.
- iStore candidates may be subjected to pre-employment tests.
- Ensuring that daily repair target is met.
- Ensure high quality of repairs.
- Always up to date on latest GSX articles and new self-study product material releases.
- Ensure that GCX iOS and CPU Repair Qualification is achieved.
- Immediate actioning of highlighted jobs on Tech Priority Lists.
- Ensure units are diagnosed within 24hours of receipt, then either part has to be ordered or unit must be quoted.
- Ensure that repairs are repaired under the correct warranty qualification.
- Ensure units are completed within 24 hours of receipt of part or replacement.
- Ensure that IOS and MRI diagnostics have been performed on each and every repair.
- Up to date and accurate repair administration and documentation on Local repair database.
- Correct and accurate GSX warranty application for each part used to facilitate a repair on GSX.
- Accurate quotations generated for Out of Wty Repairs on local repair database.
- Ensure that Out of Warranty units where quotes have been accepted are sent for invoicing.
- Ensure that parts are ordered on time as per AASP procedure.
- Ensure that all KBB’s have all the relevant Return labels, and in some instances additional local documentation “ICare Approval” on the spares boxes.
- Ensure that KBB spares are ready to be sent back on a daily basis.
- Ensure that repairs completed are also completed on the GSX repair system so as to prevent VAD ageing.
- Ensure that repair assessment comms SMS is sent when assessing units for every repair.
- Accurate completion and updating of all relevant Filemaker/GSX info before submitting job to QC (eg: New Serial Number, Diagnostics Performed, Technical Reports in “Customer To See” field, Warranty Fields, Completed Date, Parts Used/Not Used/ DOA tick boxes, GSX Repair Closed & Completed, Etc.)
- Daily accountability of open jobs, statuses and assigned spares.
- To ensure that all policies are adhered so as to minimise risk and losses.
- Ensure all spares and parts in service center are GRV’d into FINCON and counted on a daily basis
- Ensure Service center daily count is sent to the management team daily before 12pm.
- BSc in Engineering related field and Technical/service support related certification.
- Preferred technical experience with Apple iOS and CPU (Mac OS).
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Strong administration skills
- Customer focus
- iOS Certification (Achievable)
- ACMT Certification (Achievable).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: This position is based in Lagos and will require travel only in exceptional cases.