Infobip is a global provider of mobile solutions connecting mobile network operators and enterprises through an in-house developed and operated mobile services cloud, serving 150.000+ business clients through 34 offices on 6 continents. Our converged messaging, mobile payments and app engagement services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world. All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem.
Through our dedication and passion we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever changing mobile space. Integrate and use in minutes what we have been building for the last 10 years. With just one API call you can reach, engage and monetise your customers and subscribers around the world, through our unique mix of messaging, push notifications, USSD and carrier billing technologies. Specialties SMS messaging, Mobile operators solutions, Push notifications, USSD solutions, Mobile payments, Carrier billing technologies, 2-Factor authentication, SMS marketing campaigns, Telecommunications, API.
Senior Sales Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 10 Years
Job Field Business Development
- As a Senior Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market.
- You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Telecommunication industry)
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills – using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.