Safco Mega Solutions is a pharmaceutical wholesale company that supplies branded generics and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals to a wide range of customers. This includes but not restricted to retail pharmacy chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems and other health care providers.
Senior Human Resources and Administration Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Administration
The Senior Human Resource and Administration Officer, based provides day-to-day for all administration and Human Resource systems and services at Safco Mega Solutions. The position supervises the Operations Officer.
- Staff salary administration and contract of employment
- Admin expenses claims processing.
- Coordinating all recruitment processes & on-boarding of new hires.
- Employee relations and conflict resolution in the group office.
- Maintaining a conducive work environment for staff.
- Managing employee database.
- Vendor management
- Managing the front office staff and facilities assistant to ensure the seamless running of the office.
The CEO’s Office:
- Providing strategic administrative support to the office of the CEO
- Calendar management for the CEO’s office
- Managing all written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing all travels plans for CEO
- Handled all on & off-site meetings, including negotiating favourable rates on behalf of the company.
- Managed the official travels, hotel bookings, visas procurement and protocol assistance for the CEO office.
Customer Relation Management:
- Resolving and redirecting customer queries
- Resolved enquiries and queries from callers and escalating to relevant departments when necessary.
- Build relationships with all customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Build good relationships with staff and suppliers
- Conduct orientation for new staff on staff benefits
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Position directly supervises: Operations Officer
- Other Internal and/or external contacts: Suppliers
- Education: Bachelor or Diploma in Management or related field
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in HR or Admin
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies: Strong organizational skills, good at multi-tasking, flexible.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision. Good task prioritization skill and Good time and people management skill
- Basic computer proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge in Thai labor law and legal concern
- Positive attitude, Excellent and team-oriented person
- Ability to work to regular deadlines and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent time management skills
Languages and Computer skills:
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English
- Computer proficient and demonstrate skills in database management and record-keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.