Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group, The Persianas Group has grown significantly since being founded in 1990 and established a proven capability to initiate, secure, construct, deliver and manage real estate developments across Nigeria. We have unique expertise and a leading profile in the retail sector, notably The Palms shopping malls with a subsidiary of Viva Cinemas Palms and other six cinemas across states of Nigeria, and are also active in the residential and commercial real estate development and management sectors. a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Retail Sectors, Residential, Commercial, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Account/Finance
- Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports.
- Verifies, allocates, posts, and reconciles accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyzes financial information and summarize financial status.
- Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes.
- Designs revise and implement accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares and reviews budgets as required by Management.
- Remittance of all statutory obligations.
- Performs all other accounting duties.
- rofessional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant in retail or entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 2, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.