Lorache Group is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit , registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 10 Years
Job Field Finance
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organization is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required.
- BSc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience
- A chartered accountant (ICAN qualified).
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel and Powerpoint and latest software.
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.