Fadac Resources and Services we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Security
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Induction, training and retaining new and existing posted guards.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Must have military / police background.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Beat Patrolling.
- Incidence reporting
- Surveillance Skills
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.