SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja. Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Must have the ability to provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Responsible for preparing and managing correspondence reports and documents.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining office systems
- Responsible for maintaining schedules and calendars
- Responsible for taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for handling in-coming emails, mail and other materials.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining document management systems
- Responsible for setting up work procedures
- Responsible for collating information and maintaining databases.
- Responsible for communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Responsible for liaison with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for managing office supplies.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the inflow of information both internally and externally.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of business principles
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of of producing correspondence documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Proficient in typing speed
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizational skill
- Time management skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer-service orientation
- Initiative, reliability and ability to tolerate stress
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.