Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success. We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs.
Our service offerings are targeted at both private and public sector organisations in Nigeria, the West African Sub-region, and other organisations across the world seeking value adding solutions to the issues and challenges militating against employee performance and organisational effectiveness.
Secretary / Admin Officer
- We are currently looking to hire capable individuals with secretarial experience, detail-oriented, goal-driven and with abilities to carry out administrative support functions to Senior Executives and ensuring excellent delivery of their daily activities as stated below.
- Daily delivery of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the organization.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain the company’s databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / SSCE
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Attractive Remuneration
- HMO + PENSION + LEAVE ALLOWANCE
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.