Fenix International is a next-generation energy company Our flagship product, ReadyPay Power, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system providing lighting, phone charging, TV, and radio, financed through affordable installments over mobile money. We combine rich customer payment histories with additional data sources to create a cutting-edge credit score that enables those living off-grid to access both power upgrades and other life-changing loans.
Sales Team Lead
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters
- Achieve Excellent PH of customer portfolio
- Recruitment, Training and effective Team management of Sales Team
Deliverables and Activities
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Market Initiatives – Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Market Activations – Carry out weekly market activations in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Product Targeting – Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects/customers.
- Product Presentation- Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Identify Opportunities – Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Plans- Draw up weekly/Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track Sales – Track daily/weekly/monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- POS Location- Scout for viable locations for POS Expansion and management
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Sales Compliance – Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Customer Visits – Carry out daily / weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Influence Customer Behavior – Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are directed to the nearest POS / SC for payments
- Product Choice – Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Field Clinic – Participate in Field clinic activities
- Overdue Customer Lists- Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the FPCs
- Training – Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God/Bad portfolios, catch up etc.
Recruitment, Training and Team management:
- Recruitment – Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within territory
- Performance Monitoring – Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Meetings – Hold regular meeting with the RPCs
- Training – Regularly train and retrain team leads on sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service etc.
- Commission Structure – Ensure FPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Reward – Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Customer Forums – Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Team Building – Drive #One Team goal within clusters via team building activities
After Sales Support:
- Overdue Customer Visits – Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate issues – Escalate lingering issues to the SMs
- Quality Check – Daily / weekly checks on quality of installations by FPCs
- Swap stocks – Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Repossession – Repossess Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Send weekly / monthly reports on sales activities within territory using approved template
- B.Sc. Degree or Equivalent
- 3-5+ years working in a role within a progressive sales and/or financial services environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
- Please submit your resume and cover letter through the above link
- In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants. Women, candidates from Africa and those with experience working on the continent are particularly encouraged to apply for this role.