Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Sales Support Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
You are an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and an ability to interpret sales metric.
What You’ll Do
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to sales staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics and other relevant information
- Recording sales trends and liaising with Supervisor and account department to develop sales strategies.
- Provides necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for the Sales team
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure Sales team is on board
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- BSc Degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Sales support representative
- Hands on experience with Telemarketing, email marketing, ERP and CRM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Indepth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Effective at leading meetings with various stakeholders with competing objectives
- Able to work with minimal direction, multi-task, handle changing priorities and meet aggressive client schedules and requirements
- Corporate sales experience in related industry (Fleet management, and /or Logistics/delivery)
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great networking skills
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.