MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Sales Solution Specialist
- Responsible for ATB (Authorize to Bid), ATC (Authorize to Contract) , ATAC and PO full flow completion
- Working with teammates to achieve the sales KPI including solution design, wireless product configuration,network planning.
- Creation and update of customer Proforma Invoice and Insurance Price list Inquiry
Other Competencies / Attributes:
- Customer temporary license application, sales solution configurations for wireless network.
- Completely process the Nigerian Communications Commission type approval application
- Working with other teams to create Customer fulfilment plan worksheet and update
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronic Technology field.
- Rich experience on wireless network design or planning
- Proficiency in the use of excel and other relevant ms tools
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a telecommunications environment (large telco / operator would be advantageous).
- Product design, marketing campaign, knowledge and experience would be most beneficial.
- Champions change and assists in the implementation of new ideas.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good engagement skills with customer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good team work spirit and coordination capability.
- Strong business management and customer orientation experience.
N200,000 – N800,000 Monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 6, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.