WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
The first production line (Canon Viking, United Kingdom), that is the state-of-the-art Omega 600 maxfoam, has a capacity of 350 kilos per minute. The second production line (CRMTO, Taiwan) has a capacity of 250 kilos/ min and the last production line (Sunkist, Taiwan) has also a capacity of 250 kilos/ min. Quality control is maintained in the production process by carrying out physical tests on statistically selected production samples.
Advanced control technology helps assure the highest quality foam products: viscoelastic, high resilience (HR) and conventional foam cushioning for top-of-the-line sleeping comfort. Foam is tested in the laboratory for density, firmness, physical strength and durability. Foam that meets strict quality and performance standards is cut into sheets and cores for use in WINCO FOAM bedding products
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- The Sales Representative will stand as the key point of contact between the organisation and customers while overseeing the sale of products and services.
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets.
- Identify, uncover, and develop sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell product/services to existing and prospective customers
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing sales visits and other activities.
- Close deals and attend to objections and issues that arise
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate report to management.
- Answering customers’ questions about credit terms, products, services, prices and availability.
- Maintaining Customers’ records
- Perform cost-benefit and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Sales Executive
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.