Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness. Lightning Networks Limited is positioned to providing a broad spectrum of Telecommunication andAllied Services ranging from Hardware Installations and maintenance from the needs of Base Transceivers Stations (BTS), Base Station Controllers (BSC), Main Switching Centers (MSC) and software related services, such as Quality Of Service (QoS) surveys/networks optimization or network quality assurance.
Our engineering Support Services are designed systematically to cater for specific needs of clients. We maintain a strong point in quality service through research and development (R&D) in current global trends in next generation telecommunications infrastructure, thereby operating from an informed perspective to meeting clients ever evolving infrastructure needs.
- Operates waste water treatment, sludge processing, and disposal equipment in wastewater treatment plant to control flow and processing of waste water:
- Monitors control panels and adjusts valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate flow of sewage.
- Observes variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings and tests results to determine load requirements.
- Starts and stops pumps, engines, and generators to control flow of raw sewage through filtering, settling, aeration, and sludge digestion processes.
- Maintains log of operations and records meter and gauge reading Including any other plumbing work around the ETP
- Must have at least trade test 1, 2 and 3 or OND.
- Must have plumbing experience
- Job experience: one year and above
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.