Bedmate Furniture Nigeria ranks as one of the best furniture company in Nigeria. Quality is our watchword is makes us rank among the very best furniture company in Nigeria. We led while other furniture company in Nigeria follows our footstep. The BEDMATE, furniture company in Nigeria was founded in 2002 to offer Nigerians the very best in furniture products. Our Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki), Abuja, PH and gradually expanding to other part of the country.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture they want, make suggestions and show them around
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Politely respond to questions/inquires raised by customers, conduct suggestive selling to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized appearance of the showroom by regularly dusting and arranging displays, putting up any point-of-sale information and tags accurately
- Carry out physical inventory counts and assisting with orders.
- Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Process quotes and sales orders
- Assist in showroom set-up, design, and presentation of products
- Convert visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction
- Explain different customizable features to customers and show them how to maximize their features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts.
- Notify installers after closing a sales deal to collapse and package purchases.
- Represent and promote the organizationТs products and services at events such as sales parties
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Ensure pricing is correct and accurate.
- Notify sales supervisor of any after-sales issues with customers.
- Minimum of an OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in sales
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Rep-Ikeja” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.