Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Oroduction, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services. Established in 1979 as a sole proprietorship business in a room apartment, Animal Care Services Konsult has grown over the years to become a leading operator in the Nigerian Livestock industry.
With regional branches and feed milling plants in Kano (North) and Asaba (East) and the head office in Ogere (West), Animal Care’s presence has cut across the length and breadth of the country with sales representatives and agents nationwide. The company is also involved in extension services to educate farmers (prospective and practicing) on the most viable husbandry practices.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Sales and Marketing of all Funtuna egg in new territories and gaining new clients
- Growing Awoyaya/Epe/ Ibeju/ Sangotedo Market for open tray egg sales and all packaged egg SKU
- Managing relationships with current and prospective clients and escalating relevant customer complains
- Monitoring condition and quality of goods supplied to customers in order to ensure products are supplied in good condition
- Conducting prices survey of competitorТs products and making sales and pricing recommendations
- Providing daily documentation and weekly reports
- Attend scheduled monthly meetings at the Head Office
- Interested candidates must possess a Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and above in Business Studies, Marketing or any other related courses with at least two years cognate experience.
- Must be between 20-30 years.
- Female preferably.
- Must be ready to settle within 25 minutes of Awoyaya/Ajah
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
By hand to:
The Human Resources & Admin (Central) Office,
Kilometer 2 Iperu Ogere Road,
Ogere Remo – Ogun State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.