Animal Care Services Konsult (NIG) Ltd popularly referred to as Animal Care, is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Production, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services. Established in 1979 as a sole proprietorship business in a room apartment, Animal Care Services Konsult has grown over the years to become a leading operator in the Nigerian Livestock industry. With regional branches and feed milling plants in Kano (North) and Asaba (East) and the head office in Ogere (West), Animal Care’s presence has cut across the length and breadth of the country with sales representatives and agents nationwide. The company is also involved in extension services to educate farmers (prospective and practicing) on the most viable husbandry practices.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Candidates applying for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Admin and any relevant course of study from any reputable institution.
- Must have worked in any reputable bottled water/beverages company with at least five (5) years of cognate working experience with sales & marketing knowledge.
- Proven of sales & marketing experience in a reputable bottled water factory in Nigeria is a must.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive both manual and automatic.
- Qualified chartered Marketer will be an added advantage.
- Age limit; must be between 25-40years.
- Male preferably.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Team Player
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines
- Honesty and Integrity
- Marketing strategy skill
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 6, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as subject of the email.