Savvy HR Solutions is a STRATEGIC human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice. Statistics show that 60% to 65% of the human resources management practitioners focus mainly on operational human resources management due to inadequate knowledge of the strategic part of human resources management activities.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
A Human Resources firm in Lagos which is into Training Solutions is seeking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The sales person shall be working remotely and the duties will consist of sales presentation as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Delivering sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programmes (Training Solutions).
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.