Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base. Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle and senior management positions.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Location Abia , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Cross River , Delta , Edo , Enugu , Imo , Rivers
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc.
- 1-2years Proven working experience as a Sales promoter is a MUST
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- BSc/HND in related field
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.