ReelFruit had its humble beginnings in a small apartment in Surulere, Lagos. In 2012, our founder birthed the idea of a new snack company; A first-of-its-kind that would offer dried fruit snacks, made in Nigeria but sold to the world. With this dream in mind, we launched our first range of dried mango and pineapple in March 2013, our first lucky break came from Prince Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki, who stocked our products – and the rest is history.
Today, we have a range of over 10 SKUs retailed in over 250 stores nationwide and have served our snacks on local and international airlines, schools, hotels and restaurants.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Visit designated stores and / or customers daily as assigned
- Report and effectively communicate stock-outs, re-orders, and other marketing support needs
- Generate sales daily
- Take ownership of product placement in stores and ensure adequate merchandising of products
- Monitor and stabilize pricing variances
- Build and maintain relationship with all customers
- Find, coordinate and execute marketing or promotional events
- Produce and report daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports to monitor and measure self-impact and progress on the job
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven 1-2 years Sales experience and adept in technology, have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate information in written and verbal format
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed
- Self-motivated, target driven, fast-paced, customer-centric, detail-oriented, and proactive.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Optimizer” as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.