Rigo Microfinance Bank deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Banking – Sales/Marketing
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Sales Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Sales Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Attitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 10, 2020
Method of Application
Applicamts should send Cvs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail