Rigo Microfinance Bank deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Sales Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.