Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities.
Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to propel us forward as we steadily advance on the global economic grid.
Our partners have together garnered over 4 decades of experience across different sectors and industries within Nigeria, Africa and at least 3 other continents.
Ralds and Agate is the result of a strategic merger between BizXcelence Consulting and Quo Magnis Limited – 2 consulting firms that have operated for over 5 years providing Human Resource, Process Improvement and Advisory services to clients.
- Conduct market research to identify various selling possibilities and evaluate the needs of the company’s customers
- Responsible for contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about the company’s product & service offerings
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, emails, networking and social media platforms and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other related discipline
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience as a sales / customer service or telesales representative with proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota via telephone or online platforms especially in the property development & real estate sector
- Excellent Communication (Oral and Written) Skills with a sound knowledge of the English vocabulary
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Confident, Fast learner and Passionate about selling
- Personable with a friendly yet professional tone of voice
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 12, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.