Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence. Through the years we have grown and introduced many services for our esteemed clients. Our solutions are broadly.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Our ideal candidate should be highly motivated, an excellent communicator can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able and willing to work on his/her own.
- Develop and manage service distribution across all channels, thus growing portfolio.
- Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
- Organize and operate with daily itinerary of the sales team.
- Find, co-ordinate and execute ad-hoc marketing events.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, and customer engagement.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales activity report to monitor and measure progress on the job.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Grow and manage existing customers across all channels
- Develop a strong knowledge of Dragnet’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Dragnet’s products and services can meet customers’ needs in various business facets
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for Dragnet
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations via face-to-face meetings, webinars
- Meet personal targets and work towards Dragnet’s sales goals and profitability
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Good Communication skills
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Creative thinking
- Strong customer focus
- Good relationship management
- A confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as required
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.