SINOMA CARGO INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LIMITED. is wholly owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria,Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy. Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services,equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds,Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes,heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Position Summary: We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Marketing officer to oversee the marketing, Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- High school degree or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Marketing processes, policy, and systems
- Five (5) years previous experience as Marketing officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.