MainOne Cable Nigeria is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Specific responsibilities include to:
- Uncover new revenue opportunities and entry strategies to penetrate assigned accounts.
- Serve as the primary contact person for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
- Build and create productive customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- High level interaction and engagement at senior level to drive sales.
- Develop and make sales presentations on products and services to decision making audiences.
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of Main One’s products and services, ensuring that customer enquiries and needs can be captured and dealt with accurately.
- Follow up with the Technical and other relevant teams within Main One and at the customer’s site to ensure customer solutions are captured accurately requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional brand image is provided at all times to customers and in the market place.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in business management with specialisation in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sectors sales principles and practices
- Technical and Professional proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong experience in business to business sales
- Goal-oriented and business negotiating skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management
- Good research & report writing skills
- Good organizational, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Good presentation skills.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Inter-state travel will be required
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.