MainOne Cable Nigeria is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
Sales Manager - Multinationals
- The Sales Manager, Multi-nationals’ primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts. The job holder will also be responsible for gaining new market share in the assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the Multinational team with focus on strategic selling
- Grow wallet size of existing multinational accounts
- Develop monthly strategic engagement plans
- Ensure Ghana and Francophone teams engagement in order to create West Africa sales
- Report weekly on sales engagement
- Ensure the quarterly sales commitments are met in line with target
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with a specialisation in sales and marketing.
- 7-10 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sector’s sales principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Good research & report writing skills
- Deep understanding of solution selling
- Self motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Impeccable negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Up to date knowledge of the Telecoms sector
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to source meaningful intel that will lead to increased sales and maintenance of existing accounts.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.