Lorache Group is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of
- quality, accuracy, and process consistency within the parameters of the company’s planning efforts
- Works to ensure all sales objectives are achieved in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives and strategies.
- Builds peer support and strong internal company relationships with internal and external customers.
- B.Sc / HND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales management capacity
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes
- Market knowledge and developing budgets
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.