HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in SME optimisation, business development, human resources management and administration. We strive to support small to mid-sized enterprises by finding out specific business needs required to provide the best level of service for the organization. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities. We provide business development services to SMEs. HT-Limited is graced with one of two International Labour Organization (ILO) trained and certified coaches in Nigeria. We have ensured and maintained only result-oriented coaching sessions with our clients in various professional fields.
HT-Limited is a Business Development Service Provider for Bank of Industry, USAID and Federal Ministry of Trade and Industry. We are a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We are certified by International Finance Corporation (IFC) to train SMEs using the SMEToolkits platform. As a team of experienced professionals with the expertise and industry knowledge to understand business management requirements and offer the most practical solutions, we work at transferring our expertise to businesses through quality trainings, advisory
- We are looking to hire a sales manager for a top agricultural organization with major focus on poultry farming.
- Acquire new businesses for the company, manage existing ones, and re-activate dormant accounts
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth of all product lines
- Attend and participate in trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to increase brand awareness
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them.
- 5 years sales experience with at least 2 years selling agricultural produce
- Minimum of a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- MSc./MBA degree and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable and would be an added advantage
- Proactive, and able to deliver innovative strategic solutions
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.