Beebeejump is a professional new energy technology research and product development,production, sales for the integration of high-tech enterprise, positive fusion in today’s world energy electricity, information industries frontier technology, is committed to research and development, with full power solutions to provide clients with systematic products and solutions, and carefully build solar photovoltaic industry brand.Currently, we have provided products and services to 30 million users.We also have branches in China, Nigeria, Brazil, the Middle East and Kenya.
Job Type Full Time
Location Akwa Ibom
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Our growing company is seeking to hire a State Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.