Tenaui Africa Limited are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipment, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Job Functions /Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- 3+ years of sales experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.