StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company.
Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Consumable Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of first-rate Sales Executives for immediate employment.
(Job ref: SE-EXE-FLA)
The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing the flavors market (Strategy and execution) and increase the organizations bottom-line. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business; you’ll keep good relationships with existing customers’ to ensure repeat business.
- Meet with customers and determine their need for goods; recommend products and in what quantity; and process transactions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients; listen concerns provide solutions and offer advice on product storage etc
- Be abreast with trends and competitors and advice management on improvements strategies
- Build and retain networks with different supermarkets for sales supplies
- Work with the production manager to ensure the availability of stock for sales and display; participate
- on behalf of the company in exhibitions or Trade Fairs
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better sales results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with management for strategic decisions
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Relevant educational degree
- At least four (4) years of traceable work experience in selling consumer goods
- Strategic marketing and sales pitch skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using sales software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- First class passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 25, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘SE-EXE-FLA’ as subject of the mail