OWPPiN Limited a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Business Development
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Prepare and regularly review update of Customer’s response on product
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Create and Implement effective sales strategy
- B. Sc degree or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Proven work experience on the role
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication (verbal and written), and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- History of professional accomplishments
- Ability to maintain record
- Ability to work under deadline
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.