At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MSC/MA/MBA
Experience 3 Years
Location Anambra, Kano, Lagos & Oyo
Job Unit Sales/Marketing
My client is a leading chemical manufacturing company in Nigeria with a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. They play a major role in various FMCG in Nigeria, they are in need of a Sales Executive.
Location: Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha.
- Develop new markets for the products
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers as regards the products
- Manage, escalate and ensure resolution of customer queries.
- Follow up and ensure timely payment of pending invoices within the agreed time frame.
- Update sample and customer details on the market mapping database for ease of administration.
- Manage and Expand existing customer base for assigned location and environs.
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree/HND in any discipline is required
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of chemicals for Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Foam, and detergent.
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.