CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers. With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities.
As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected. CourierPlus Services Limited was recently acquired by Superflux International Limited in 2012. Since the acquisition, we have upgraded our offerings and deliverables to our esteemed customers using the most efficient and up to date infrastructure.
We are the authorized associate partner of TNT Express Network in Nigeria, this puts us at a very advantageous position in the inbound delivery of all TNT documents and parcels across Nigeria and Export deliveries worldwide through over 200 countries in the TNT network. We have maintained one of the highest delivery performances for TNT Express since the commencement of the partnership in 2012 and have one of the fastest transit times for deliveries to the Europe, Asia and the Americas
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Executive
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Ensure daily sales records are kept by CSE
- Prepare Submit weekly reports to regional manager
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Documentation of all customer details/proper/filing
- Write reports and provide feedback to Regional Manager
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales display
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Ensuring sales goals are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years work experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.