Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Sales Executive (FMCG _B2C)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Location Anambra, Ogun, Cross River, Rivers, Borno, Yola-Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba, Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Prepare Sales projections for coming financial year by customer wise, product wise.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2 years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive_Location E.g. Sales Executive_ Abeokuta as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.