HIPOT Nigeria a subsidiary of HBS Limited, located in the city of Lagos is a home hardware store known for its high quality products and reliable delivery system. Our specialty cover steel doors, sanitary ware, faucets and plumbing fitting – PPR pipes. HBS founded in 2012 is a fast growing company with a showroom located in the city of Lagos with delivery network covering southern Nigeria and we are daily expanding our delivery network to cover the entire country and the West Africa. Our Mission is to provide good quality home hardware to discerning customers at reasonable price.
Sales Executive / Office Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
- Ensuring Excellent Customer Service relationship (keeping Contacts of Customers to update them about new arrival of goods, discount offer and send compliments)
- Maintaining Old customers and establishing new business
- Promoting Hipot products (through advertisement on social media e.g Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Demonstrating and Presenting products to Clients (Also with the use of catalogues if needed).
- Maintaining accurate records (Invoices, receipts, Purchases).
- Ensuring all Company Products displayed in the showroom are correctly price tagged with VAT inclusive.
- Ensuring VAT inclusive Prices are updated on all products when prices are changed periodically.
- Ensuring information get to other employees when there is changes in Prices.
- Ensuring Catalogues are well arranged
- Ensuring Up to date Sales Report.
- Responsible for quotation and follow-up with potential client to get approval
- B.Sc or HND in any quantitative discipline from a recognized tertiary Institution.
- Age between 25 – 30 years
- Must have good use of Micro-soft Office (Excel, word, power-point etc)
- Must have analytical mind
- Must be a team player
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player.
- Must be a good record and document keeper
- Must have persuasive skills and be able to liaise with real estate contractors / architects in any part of Lagos
- Must be a fast learner
- Residing along Lekki-Ajah Axis.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or pdf format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiry, please contact 08188191023.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.