Mikado Nigeria Limited commenced business on 1st January, 1989 and have consistently embarked on series of dynamic and diversified business expansion initiatives. Ever since, the Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from electronic security to telecommunications, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We have grown rapidly with the ability to create and respond to market opportunities.
Customer satisfaction and consistent delivery of high quality solutions are essential to our philosophy and we approach all of our projects in the same proven manner. Accordingly, each project is implemented based on industry standard conventions with a striving commitment to meet the client’s exact requirements; uncompromised by any vested interest.
Sales Executive (Fragrance)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Development
- Promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Handling key clientele base by sustaining & developing relationship with client
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for territory/segment.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales while managing clients data base.
- Meeting sales target, promoting new products and special deals.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND.
- Desired Course: Marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience in Sales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.