ReelFruit is a proudly Nigerian dried fruits snacks company bringing healthy snacks from West Africa to the world. ReelFruit’s had its humble beginnings in a small apartment in Surulere, Lagos. In 2012, our founder birthed the idea of a new snack company; A first-of-its-kind that would offer dried fruit snacks, made in Nigeria but sold to the world. With this dream in mind, we launched our first range of dried mango and pineapple in March 2013, our first lucky break came from Prince Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki, who stocked our products – and the rest is history. Today, we have a range of over 10 SKUs retailed in over 250 stores nationwide and have served our snacks on local and international airlines, schools, hotels and restaurants.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
The Sales Executive is responsible for the improvement of market visibility via identification and closing of commercial opportunities, building and managing customer relationships, generating and exceeding targeted revenues allocated to assigned region.
- Develop, grow and manage all trade/retail distributions in assigned location and neighboring markets.
- Meet and exceed trade accounts revenue targets.
- Oversee and manage order fulfilment from end to end
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports and forecasts.
- Produce all trade accounts’ monthly sales and activity analysis/ report to monitor progress on set departmental goals, impact product development, measure self-impact, and progress on the job.
- Establish and manage relationships across all trade partners/clients.
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Oversee optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs.
- Ensure entire product range is represented across all trade account channels
- Train, mentor and manage subordinates.
- Oversee and document all stock received and sent out, to and from the regional office.
- Supervise the record keeping of sales and product samples given out.
- Monitor the update of inventory record.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. /B. A in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 4 years retail sales experience in with good understanding of B2B sales
- Ability to generate new business leads and grow the region using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Ability to make informed strategic decisions
- Ability to handle high-level negotiation meetings and deals.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- Self-motivated, target-driven, fast-paced, Customer-Centric, independent thinker and problem solver.
Deadline: July 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.