Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools. We are a single source supplier for the supply of the most important brands in the world. We have over 1 million different products and many thousands of items in stock. In Nigeria we work with over twenty sales and service centers, providing coverage in all the major cities, with the guarantee of a quick and easy access to suppliers.
We are also able to provide the right product on time, where and when you need it, including an emergency service twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year Right from our incorporation in 2011, it has been our endeavour to develop ourselves into a multi-product, multi-facet, and a highly qualitative organization with the highest level of service oriented market response. Our business partnerships with several manufacturing companies across Europe/America and our buying power means that we are able to offer competitive prices, and an outstanding availability.
Sales Engineer and Sales / Marketing Executive
- Perform sales/marketing activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with management.
- Deepening relationship with the existing customers for more business as well as manage relations with customers to generate a stress free working environment.
- Updating & Maintaining current customer list/ databases.
- Formulate all sales/marketing policies, practices, and procedures. Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports
- Put in place various market devices for optimal market share.
- Establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly rendition of marketing reports.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results. Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales/marketing staff’s productivity.
- Collaborate with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Achieve savings plan for the company. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contract.
- Ensure proper use and upkeep of company property.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Personally represent the TekniTeed brand professionally and ethically at all times
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail; for example (Sales Engineer – Lagos).
Note: Applicants who apply more than once will automatically be disqualified.