Librod Energy Services Limited is a fully integrated Logistics Company with a platform for providing solutions to varied logistics needs. Librod Energy Services Limited commenced the provision of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry sometime in 1999. Services provided at the onset were mainly in the areas of supply of Commodities Chemicals for varied Drilling, Completion Production and Intervention operations.
Sales Engineer (Manufacturing)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 7 Years
Job Field Engineering
- Minimum B.Eng or BSc Engineering / related discipline (however MSC is an added advantage)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience (must have Process Engineering experience) in the FMCG industry, preferably in the breweries / bottling companies.
- Professional membership (NSE & COREN) an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skill
- Customer Engagement/Management
- Knowledge of Production Process lines, Filtration, Instrumentation/Calibration
- Ability to Interpret & implement Schematics diagrams
- Quality & Goal Oriented.
- OEM Representation.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.