eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry. In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas. These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction. Each practice is supported by a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) enabling consultants, wherever they are in the world, to access the same information. This way, our efficiency as a business is unparalleled.
Sales Engineer (Construction)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Building & Construction
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart, and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling solutions in the construction industry. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction, and contribution to the overall sales team and business success.
****PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE POSITION****
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Providing advanced training and support for the sales team.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Responsibility for being part of the Product Development Team in which will build, deliver and manage proof of concept product evaluations and pilot projects.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Tertiary degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Tech, Structural Engineering, etc.
- At least a minimum of 5 years working experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand the manner
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Versatile, coach-able and adaptable
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.