DMS Automations Ltd, we undertake, Factories Automation & Control, Spares Procurement and Engineering Services. We provide and distributes industrial components such as Sensor; Gas/Dust Analyzer, Relays, Ultrasonic Flow-meter, Contactor, Thermocouple, Pneumatic, Electronic Drives and Self-contained Valves, I/P Converters, Controls, Actuators, Positioner and process control equipment
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering
About DMS Automations Limited
DMS Automations Limited, we undertake, Factory Automation & Control, Spares Procurement and Engineering Services. We provide and distribute industrial components such as Sensors; Gas/Dust Analyzer, Relays, Ultrasonic Flow-meter, Contactor, Thermocouple, Pneumatic, Electronic Drives and Self-contained Valves, I/P Converters, Controls, Actuators, Positioner and process control equipment
Automation Sales Engineer
General Purpose of the Position:
- An Automation Sales Engineer’s purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
The Automation Sales Engineer is involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
The Automation Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing the customer’s needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of business solutions based on DMS Automations’ lines of automation hardware and software products and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Primary automation hardware lines are GE AC, Cognex Machine Vision, Sick Sensors and Lasers, Epson and Universal Robots.
- Primary automation software line is GE IP Proficiency with focus on SCADA, Change Management, Historian, OEE and Plant Intelligence.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospects.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us.
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge about automation products.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel 50-80% of the time in a local territory (typically 100KM radius)
Education and Experience Required:
- B.Eng. Elect/Elect, Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience in sales.
- Experience selling Automation Solutions that increase customer profitability.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction and assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
To inquire about this position or to forward your resume in word format for consideration, please send an email to HR@dmsautomations.com; please reference the job title Automation Sales Engineer in the subject line of your email.