Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a premium Fashion Store in Lekki is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Are you Stylish?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you have a passion for fashion?
- Can you drive sales?
- Are you a people person?
If the answer is yes, this job opening is for you.
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level daily.
- Steam all the outfits daily.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers daily.
- Answering customers’ questions daily about specific products.
- Attach price tags to clothes daily.
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags daily.
- Balance the cash register daily.
- Assist in daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries daily.
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges daily.
- Ensure the store has a pleasant fragrance daily.
- Daily switch on the air conditioner.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store daily.
- Check the toilets every 2 hours.
- Ensure the appropriate music is playing in the store daily.
- Perform all other duties as assigned daily.
HND or BSC in preferably marketing, business and finance.
- At least 1-year experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus
Skills And Abilities
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills Personal Attributes
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledge of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
- MUST reside within Lekki and Victoria Island
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.