Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- As a sales associate, you are responsible for serving customers by helping them select products. You also drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all Whatsapp inquiries and process all orders
- Receive all phone calls from customers.
- Respond to direct messages from Instagram
- Update the company’s Whatsapp stories every day at the start of business
- Receive and enter all orders into the order log
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to close sales in line with the daily targets.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers, place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads, and persuade potential customers to make purchases.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complimentary items to go with their requests to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Build customer loyalty through the rewards program.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention
- Inventory management
- Inspect inventory levels weekly to identify shortages and report to the business manager
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept as required.
- Receive process all website orders
- Receive and process all orders email orders.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field
- 1-year working experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and results-driven
- Strong attention to detail.
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 6, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.