Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. Hubmart has sub-brands/sections such as HubDeli (Fast Food Eatery), HubCafÃ© and HubCare (Health & Beauty) and is poised to delight its customers with special promos and offers while offering Customers a world class loyalty scheme “The Hub”.
At Hubmart, our long-term perspective is not just embedded in our strategy but in our mindset, which focuses on partnership and building lasting personal relationships not only with our customers, but with our suppliers, staff, communities and the regulatory authorities. This philosophy, we plan to embrace in all we do, across all channels. We recognize the changing needs of the Nigerian shopper and are poised to meet them – busy lifestyles, need for simplicity, ease of access, control, value for money and convenience. Hubmart’s raison d’Ãªtre and top priority can all be summed up in one word- You. We are here with one sole purpose, and that is to constantly provide sterling levels of customer service and put smiles on the faces of our customers
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Provide a wide variety of quality products to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Help drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Achieve department budgeted sales and profit target.
- Advise & serve customers.
- Assist customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensure stock levels are well maintained.
- Promote new products or special offers.
- Provide customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Ensure that the work area and all display shelves/pieces are cleaned before and after use
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Associate” as the subject of the email.