Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies). The introduction of BSP/ E-Ticketing made a change in focus from a travel agency to a Travel Management Company (TMC) with a strong focus on corporate clients. The company prides herself on the quality of staff that render professional services to our numerous clients. Finchglow partnered with a world class Travel Management Company called FCM Travel Solution due to the global nature of the business.
This enables us to give our clients a world class service. The company has N30 million paid up capital. This is the above industry requirement and also grown her sales turnover to N3billion on an annual basis. This has enabled us carve a niche for ourselves in the aviation industry as pacesetters. Our philosophy is to establish with a good client relationship and to provide top notch travel services at the best competitive fares. We dare say that our business is with absolute commitment to paralleled business ethics.
Sales Account Manager
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested
- Identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization
- Ensure client’s retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations with every interaction
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role
- Result oriented & target driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Basic knowledge of aviation program(s) will be an added plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.