SENRI Limited is Japanese ICT Start-up. We offer Sales Automation System, named SENRI, to improve sales operation for manufactures, distributors etc. What we want to achieve We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade. However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment. On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
Sales / Account Management Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Lead customer in manufacturing and distributing companies to decide starting our services
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Propose our service to solve customer’s challneges
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors, pharmaceuticals
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- B.Sc /B.Tech
- Desired Skills
- account management /b2b sales
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- ICT business background is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 20, 200
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.