At Henkel Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us. We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen.
Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Safety & Security Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 8 Years
Job Field Safety & Environment
- Active on-site support on safety and security management through Risk assessment, Training, Inspection, Audit, verification of actions and promote safety in line with Local legal and Henkel standards to ensure the full safety compliances on site.
- Developing, implementing, managing, and tracking training programs on site and promoting safety.
- Foster actions closures for the Site integrated action plan with sustainability.
- Planning, scheduling, implementing, reporting, and tracking the safety & Security audits for both Henkel and local legal standards.
- Implementation of site-specific safety programs to improve the site safety culture.
- Manage all project and contractor’s safety activities in line with Henkel standards and procedures.
- Incident reporting, investigation for the RCA and implement the action plan.
- Ensure the participation, consultation of blue collars in safety through regular safety committee meetings, Safety ambassador programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience.
- Certification in occupational health and safety Nebosh.
- Working experience in a FMGC / Chemical Continuous Manufacturing Companies in Occupational Safety and Health.
- Familiar with Local legal requirements.
- Qualified safety Auditor.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.